Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
Alien Invasion Part: 1 I_vote_lcapAlien Invasion Part: 1 I_voting_barAlien Invasion Part: 1 I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
Alien Invasion Part: 1 I_vote_lcapAlien Invasion Part: 1 I_voting_barAlien Invasion Part: 1 I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» AHHHHHHH the good times!
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

» I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.
Alien Invasion Part: 1 Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

Alien Invasion Part: 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alien Invasion Part: 1 Empty
PostSubject: Alien Invasion Part: 1   Alien Invasion Part: 1 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:20 pm

It was just another normal day on Earth...Until the Destroyers came. They came from the Heavens, people started to say. No one knew what they were, or where they came from,  only that they had to be killed. Soon, a resistance grew, and they fought these Aliens who tried to destroy Earth. What will you fight for? The Safety of Earth, or the Destruction of it?

*You will need Name, Age, Bio, Faction (Alien or Human), Weapons, rank, and height.*                                                                                      

Name:
Faction (Alien or Human):
Weapons:
Rank in Faction:
Height:

Last edited by duelingchampion326 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion Part: 1   Alien Invasion Part: 1 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Name: John
Bio: When John was only 8, he was a prodigy of using weapons, driving cars, and flying air crafts. At age 21, the army recruited him for his skills. At age 23, he quit to go home that he found in ruins. He then heard the rumors of "Destroyers" terrorizing the cities with Advanced Ships. He then joined the Resistance and trained for 2 Years, rising to the Rank of general. He was ready for Revenge.
Faction: Human.
Weapons: Desert Eagle.
Rank in Faction: General
Height: 6' 7''
Back to top Go down
(NA) Banner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion Part: 1   Alien Invasion Part: 1 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Lang
Has a mark that makes him a mystic. Unlocks a spirit inside of him called Galea, the Supreme Fire Origin. These spirits are origins, When kang was young a man named Avalon, also mystic with Deva of Earth, claimed to be his dad, but Galea sensed evil, so he incinerated avalon. (lol) He was found in a river near the wilderness town of nohl. Where Galvan raied him.
Mystic
Blades/Origin
Height: 6 8
Back to top Go down
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion Part: 1   Alien Invasion Part: 1 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Name: The dark one
Bio: When he was a kid robbers came and robbed his house and slayed his entire family, what was left was a fragmented photo of him and his mom. Nothing else is known bout him but he wants revenge not just on the robbers but the entire race.
faction: Human but on the side of the aliens/destroyers
weapons: Axe and bow (but the bow has elecric arrows as well)
Rank in faction: High General
Height: 6`2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion Part: 1   Alien Invasion Part: 1 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 pm

I will enjoy killing you, Traitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion Part: 1   Alien Invasion Part: 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Invasion Part: 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary Duel Academy :: Legendary Shops :: Deck Shops-