Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? I_vote_lcapAnyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? I_voting_barAnyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? I_vote_lcapAnyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? I_voting_barAnyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» AHHHHHHH the good times!
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

» I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.
Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Outhouse Decorator

Outhouse Decorator

Male

Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:46 am

Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? A3SV8cO

This deck is pretty much chaos on roids, it goes through the deck even faster and uses the extra deck efficiently. It is extremely consistent and has some huge boss monsters which can be teched in very easily in addiotion to having access to many different tech cards... that's sort of the problem... with so many tech cards to use its extremely hard to keep this deck at it's most optimal level if anyone can think of a way to change this deck fundamentally or even tech based please reply
Back to top Go down
bnds3

bnds3

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:55 am

I would talk to xplosion when he is on or just pm him. He has a Abyss deck. And a lightsworn deck. If I knew abyss I would create one as an example. BUT I am into galaxy photons.
Back to top Go down
{Divine} Legacy

{Divine} Legacy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm just too badass right? XD. Well add atleast 1-2 raidens since you can mill during your mp using his eff. Put in another astral force. Maybe put it needleswarm nest. But yeah thats all the tips i can give you for right now since i havent seen the deck in action but it seems alright. Have you used the deck before? and is it consistent?
Back to top Go down
https://legendaryda.forumotion.com
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Hmm I can help out sometime. Let me see what I can whip up for you over the weekend. I'm sure I can come up with some really awesome combos.
Back to top Go down
Outhouse Decorator

Outhouse Decorator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:30 am

This deck is really consistent if you can get enough cards milled in one turn, simply because if you mill a graff or a scarm early using the lightsworn effects then you can add more key cards to your graveyard/ hand.

Ill probably add raiden in, in place of the eclipse wyvern and 1 ryko and fiddle with my extra deck for syncro monsters and possibly 1 or 2 rank 4s
Back to top Go down
JA Uchiha

JA Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:08 pm

The deck wont work because if you control a monster aside that arch-type they get destroyed,you only hope is skill drain but that makes LS useless the decls don't mix I tried
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler

Kalin Kessler

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:13 pm

dont mix da 2,trust me,with dis backrow heavy format,ur gonna kill urself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?   Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to help me create an effective LightswornAbyss deck?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1