Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
AHHHHHHH the good times!  I_vote_lcapAHHHHHHH the good times!  I_voting_barAHHHHHHH the good times!  I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
AHHHHHHH the good times!  I_vote_lcapAHHHHHHH the good times!  I_voting_barAHHHHHHH the good times!  I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» AHHHHHHH the good times!
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

» I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.
AHHHHHHH the good times!  Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

AHHHHHHH the good times!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bnds3

bnds3

Male

AHHHHHHH the good times!  Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHHHH the good times!    AHHHHHHH the good times!  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

I remember... joining this clan from FinalPain Alpha and was banned within the first 5 mins. I remember the admins debating letting me stay and anything that I did wrong it would reflect onto Alpha. I remember Lilli, Ja's old GF. I remember the pregnant prank he did... I remember all the suicide threats he made aswell....
I remember Kalin, a good friend of mine I must say. I remember he got into a motorcycle accident and that was the last I heard of him. I remember asking axel what was he talking about to Ja... he responded,"when two people love each other very much they tend to do sexual actions." I reply,"WAS THAT SO HARD TO SAY, Ja?"
I remember the good times..and bad time. I remember getting kicked out of the chat box numerous amount of times... I remember when the 2 Shoey kids were here. OHhhh the hell they caused! But this was all a learning process.
I remember buying decks from JC... I remember moneyboi deleting all the coding for the forum and getting banned. Then later he was unbanned and moderator.
I remember blaster, fairy, draco, and a lot of other admins...
And then there is Xplosion72...
He was the hand that taught me a lot of which I know today. I mean, I learned a lot by everyone here... How to handle certain situations to start. But he gave me a second chance. He allowed me to feel some-what important on the forum.
I remember the reason why I left the forum then it later sank to the ocean about 1 month later. I left because Moneyboi called me homosexual because I was fucking being stupid and made another account and acted like a horny chick. Which, if I attempted today I would succeed (dunno if that is bad or good) but back then I was fucking STUPID. And when I went crying to Xplosion because I got butthurt over being called homosexual, he did the same. Now, today I would probably just laugh it off. But back then.... OHH MAN was I butthurt!
I remember making an account named Avalon and spoke in Dutch pretending I didn't speak English.. lets say I about got IP banned XD
ahh... the good times! And I hope I can be apart of another great forum with a lot of these great friends again...
Thank you guys...Thank you.. <3
One last time

Best of wishes,
The Uchiha Clan Slayer

p.s. I am actually tearing up right now...
p.p.s. the name b n d s 3 is censored and I named it the uchiha clan slayer.. AHH I REMEMBER THAT! good times!
Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHH the good times!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1