Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
Im Axel Crayne. I_vote_lcapIm Axel Crayne. I_voting_barIm Axel Crayne. I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
Im Axel Crayne. I_vote_lcapIm Axel Crayne. I_voting_barIm Axel Crayne. I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» AHHHHHHH the good times!
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

» I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.
Im Axel Crayne. Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

Im Axel Crayne.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AxelCrayne

AxelCrayne

Female

Im Axel Crayne. Empty
PostSubject: Im Axel Crayne.   Im Axel Crayne. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Axel Crayne, and I am a new duelist here at the Academy. Im a caucasion male and I stand at 6'4'', 350lbs, with short brown hair, and colored polo(depending on which group im placed in), with black slacks, and white sneakers.
I decided to join the academy to enchance my skills, and be able to obtain knowledge to put together a custom deck. Right now I use structures, and themed decks. Hopefully soon i will be able to use custom decks and go toe to toe with the best of em.
I don't tend to be a serious dueler, usually missing key card plays, and activating at the wrong times. However I do try my best, and I am hardly bothered by losing cards due to illegal play.
Like I said before, I am new, so it will take a bit to memorize the rules. I hope to meet some Kick-a** people who can help broaden my skills, while at the same time, i can maybe help them. Let the heart of the cards guide me. (LOL)
Back to top Go down
bnds3

bnds3

Male

Im Axel Crayne. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Axel Crayne.   Im Axel Crayne. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Hey Crayne, if you need help with the rules let me know! If you want a satellarknight deck let me know lol and if you would like to duel let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AxelCrayne

AxelCrayne

Female

Im Axel Crayne. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Axel Crayne.   Im Axel Crayne. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Thank you, and im glad to join. I will let yuou know if i need any help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Axel Crayne. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Axel Crayne.   Im Axel Crayne. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Axel Crayne.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1