Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
Intro To Events I_vote_lcapIntro To Events I_voting_barIntro To Events I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
Intro To Events I_vote_lcapIntro To Events I_voting_barIntro To Events I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» AHHHHHHH the good times!
Intro To Events Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
Intro To Events Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
Intro To Events Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
Intro To Events Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
Intro To Events Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
Intro To Events Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
Intro To Events Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
Intro To Events Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
Intro To Events Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

» I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.
Intro To Events Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

Intro To Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AxelCrayne

AxelCrayne

Female

Intro To Events Empty
PostSubject: Intro To Events   Intro To Events EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to start off this topic by saying thank you to the admins for being kind as to let me be the event manager. I asked for this position, because I had some great ideas for events, that will keep this forum active, and hopefully will draw in the crowd (recruits). I already have an idea for the first event, but I would like to ask for your ideas. You guys' input is what will help this site succeed, and help make the events even better. I would like to end this by saying thank you to the forum, for accepting me here, and to the admins, for believing that I could do this. Enjoy everybody!

P.S, if you would like to start an event, please send me a message, and let me know of your ideas. I will bring it up in a new topic, and have everyone voice there opinions. The reason I am asking you to bring the idea to me, is if a lot of people are not too fond of the idea (and happen to say foul things about it), I dont want your name next to it. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down

Intro To Events

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1