Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
I need Help with a deck I'm building I_vote_lcapI need Help with a deck I'm building I_voting_barI need Help with a deck I'm building I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
I need Help with a deck I'm building I_vote_lcapI need Help with a deck I'm building I_voting_barI need Help with a deck I'm building I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» Hello to those who randomly googled their search history
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby bnds3 Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:03 am

» AHHHHHHH the good times!
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
I need Help with a deck I'm building Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

I need Help with a deck I'm building

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago~

Drago~

Male

I need Help with a deck I'm building Empty
PostSubject: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Tell me if I need to change something and also what spells and traps I need to put in. Thanks Smile

I need Help with a deck I'm building K0RY6Tt
Back to top Go down
bnds3

bnds3

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 pm

is this that deck that has a picture for a card that looks like a Chinese dragon? sorry pal but i hate that deck way more then lightsworn shadolls
Back to top Go down
Drago~

Drago~

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 pm

XD It's cool, I'm just trying it out.
Back to top Go down
{Divine} Legacy

{Divine} Legacy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Lol that wyrm deck. BTW Drago i need you to find kite. Cuz i cant find him anymore. Cuz i need some of his help.
Back to top Go down
https://legendaryda.forumotion.com
pokemon trainer red

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:24 pm

that deck is fun I don't run the dragons in my built I tech other things soul charge is abused in that deck if you play the quasar built
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:28 pm

u can jus buy cosmic drags from me duh Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

yo JC can you look at your deck shop post please cause i ordered a deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:03 pm

ok ill check it out money boii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Help with a deck I'm building   I need Help with a deck I'm building Empty

Back to top Go down

I need Help with a deck I'm building

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1