Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. I_vote_lcapI need requests on the GFX for the Acad. I_voting_barI need requests on the GFX for the Acad. I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. I_vote_lcapI need requests on the GFX for the Acad. I_voting_barI need requests on the GFX for the Acad. I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» Hello to those who randomly googled their search history
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby bnds3 Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:03 am

» AHHHHHHH the good times!
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlasterDark88

Male

I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Empty
PostSubject: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:40 pm

I need some requests on what everyone thinks the Academy's graphics should be. Here's the request form for it! Feel free to make as many requests for this as you'd like!

Name of Character for the GFX:
Name of the category its for:
Link to render of Character:
Should it be in  scroll design or a regular design?

Please fill that out and answer the last questipn . Thanks for everything and see you guys around soon! Also I'm back from my week off and I've got my head cleared so time to get back to working on the acad!
Back to top Go down
{Divine} Legacy

{Divine} Legacy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:45 pm

whats scroll design?
Back to top Go down
https://legendaryda.forumotion.com
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Its where it'll be in the form of a scroll. I'll make an example for it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
xtremeshun987

xtremeshun987

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Name of Character for the GFX: Gohan SS2
Name of the category its for: anime
Link to render of Character: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120627152749/dragonball/es/images/2/2f/Gohan_ssj2_pelicula_render.png
Should it be in  scroll design or a regular design? regular
Back to top Go down
~ Gengar ~

~ Gengar ~

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:18 pm

xD That's the point of it Gengar. I'm Redesigning almost the entire forum and adding new graphics. Also Kazami that will work perfectly fine in the Anime section. I think I will do that.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba The Fire King

Alibaba The Fire King

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm

I think there should be a dorm for Asa Akira.
Back to top Go down
{Divine} Legacy

{Divine} Legacy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:57 pm

@blasterdark88 Could u make a signature for me???????????
Back to top Go down
{Divine} Legacy

{Divine} Legacy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:57 pm

I want this image on the signature I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Naruto_674___sasuke_rinnegan_by_xthemagicianx-d7feq8l Could u make a signature using this image?
Back to top Go down
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Um Sure Sasuke. xD Though I'll have to get it to you next weekend. I'm busy all month with school and Work(and a girlfriend).
Back to top Go down
Drago~

Drago~

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Blaster, can you make me a userbar that says: Kite~
Scanlines: Yes
Render: Anything
Back to top Go down
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:07 pm

I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. TaNE3y3

Here you go Sasuke. It's my specialty 2d/3d Banners. Have fun with it. Let me know if you want any edits.
Back to top Go down
xtremeshun987

xtremeshun987

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Name of Character for the GFX: exodia the forbidden one (the head)
Name of the category its for: testing news
Link to render of Character:
https://2img.net/h/i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/TagForcePart1/1%20-%20Legend%20of%20Blue%20Eyes%20White%20Dragon/LOB-EN124-ExodiatheForbiddenOneOCG.jpg
Should it be in scroll design or a regular design? regular
Back to top Go down
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:10 am

That's a perfect idea yet again man! I need them to keep coming so I can get this done! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:53 am

i want a sig, idk much about gfx but can you surprise me with a sig of soething? or i can find a pic later
Back to top Go down
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:11 am

Sure man
Back to top Go down
xtremeshun987

xtremeshun987

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Name of Character for the GFX: Illusion gate (a yugioh card)
Name of the category its for: Entrance Exam Results
Link to render of Character: I cannot find one, but I found this
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/235/6/4/illusion_gate_by_alanmac95-d6jdtho.jpg
Should it be in scroll design or a regular design?scroll design
Back to top Go down
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:07 am

K that sounds great lol I think you're the only person who's actually giving me ideas for being able to redo the graphics otherwise i can't get them done because i have no idea what people want.
Back to top Go down
JA Uchiha

JA Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Money wrong place to ask for that >_>
Back to top Go down
BlasterDark88

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

xD he's perfectly fine Ja lol cause i dont really mind it either xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.   I need requests on the GFX for the Acad. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need requests on the GFX for the Acad.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary Duel Academy :: Main Menu :: LDA Rules-