Welcome to the famous LDA! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Members! We need your help to get this place back up and running! If you have an idea feel free to post it in the Suggestions forum. And Thank You so much for being a member here at CDA!
register
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Top posters
{Divine} Legacy
Recruiting Weekend  I_vote_lcapRecruiting Weekend  I_voting_barRecruiting Weekend  I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
Recruiting Weekend  I_vote_lcapRecruiting Weekend  I_voting_barRecruiting Weekend  I_vote_rcap 
[finalpain]Alpha
Kalin Kessler
xtremeshun987
AxelCrayne
BlasterDark88
Drago~
magnifiqué
~ Gengar ~
Latest topics
» Hello to those who randomly googled their search history
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby bnds3 Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:03 am

» AHHHHHHH the good times!
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby bnds3 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

» The good ol' times
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Void Ruler's Introduction
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby TimShoey Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

» Suggestion
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby Void Ruler Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm

» so r we gonna let this academy die?
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby TimShoey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm

» How to contact me
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» I have a few questions... (more like a lot)
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby xtremeshun987 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

» Burn Deck noobs these days...
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby {Divine} Legacy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

» AxelCryne's test results
Recruiting Weekend  Emptyby BlasterDark88 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Alliances
Card Of The Month
Yugioh Links
free forum
free forum

Recruiting Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recruiting Weekend  Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Weekend    Recruiting Weekend  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 am

I had originally informed a few members that I would not be in town this weekend,however those plans have changed I will be here this weekend and I do expect all of us to get some recruiting done.When you recruit(ill make a topic) post the name of the person you recruited and have them post on it as well agreeing you did indeed recruit them. Normally this will be 100 coins for recruiting a member but,for this weekend only I will be giving each member that does this with the topic 250 coins per member recruited(6/13/14 Friday-6/15/14 Sunday). And the member who recruits the most will receive 5000 Coins and 1 deck of your choice from any deck shop here That i will buy with my coins. I will make 2 topics a normal recruiting topic for the 100 coins and a separate topic for the 250 coins one,thank you all who help with this
Back to top Go down
{Divine} Legacy

{Divine} Legacy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Weekend    Recruiting Weekend  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:18 am

well im just gonna recruit for the fun of it. Cuz i got unlimited crimson coins.
Back to top Go down
https://legendaryda.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Weekend    Recruiting Weekend  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:23 am

Some people don't though xplosion
Back to top Go down
bnds3

bnds3

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Weekend    Recruiting Weekend  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:23 pm

great idea ja great idea I should be on that day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Weekend    Recruiting Weekend  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Buy from my shop its wroth it to whoever wins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Weekend    Recruiting Weekend  Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary Duel Academy :: Main Menu :: LDA Rules-